Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A DAY WITH NANCY

Nancy and I had a wonderful day yesterday I was glad the boys did not work. We went shopping at Kohls, Pennys, Dollar tree but we forgot to stop at Lewis Lumber for her to pick up something the boys was going to need. We was talking and just enjoying our time together. We finished our evening with dinner.
I had to get Coy some more Jeans, that is all he likes to wear and I told him these was his church jeans, not for everyday. I also got him some V-neck undershirts so they will not show under his shirts. I got him one pair of kacki dockers. I also got him some pajamas, can you believe that, he has never wore pajamas until this year. I got him a pair of mine and he has been wearing them. These fits much better even though mine had a draw string. He has no hips and no cheeks so it is hard to find jeans and pants that do not sag in the seat. He has lost down to 150 lbs. I have not eat much lately and if I don't eat He don't eat. It is almost 10 and we have not even eat breakfast . We slept to 7:30, I could not believe it. We never sleep that late. I guess we needed it.

I have already made a birthday cake for Rochell. What we want do for our kids no matter what.


Have got a lot to do today sure glad I am feeling better not so congested and my cough is lot better. Have lost my appetite and feel sick, I think it is my medicine, the augmentin maybe.


Have got to meet the computer technician down at the church this afternoon and fix a flower arrangement down there also. I need to put some more songs on the computer for showing.

Some I can transfer from our website we have purchased a copyright from. If you need words for a song I can probably get them and some I have to type in word for word. This has been my sanity and helped me a whole lot just to be at the church and know I have done something useful and learned to do something new in my old age. It makes you feel good to accompolish something new, especially when you are old and think your brain don't work like it use to. We have to work hard to keep it working. We have to exercise to keep our bones working or they will get stiff and not work. That is how I describe Old age. Nothing will work if you don't keep using it, some days it is hard and you just want to sit.
Have got to go GOD BLESS ALL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better by now! A day out with your daughter is nearly always some of the best medicine (just ask my Mom, HA!)