Sunday, August 1, 2010

SHOWER AT MIDNIGHT

Coy got up at midnight showered, shaved and was going to get ready for church when he realized it was too early. I'm thilnking he is going to have to get rid of that ambien. He does strange things. Someone at 4 H meeting told us they begin to do strange things also.
Last night he pulled it off after 3 hours, he does not know. Some day I will write everything strange thing he does. Pray for us. It is trying times. God will take care of things, in his hands so in his time he will answer. GOD BLESS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you to watch him, He may go driving if that is what is on his mind when he lays down.
I did worse than shower at midnight, I called my Grandsons at midnight.
I ate. Lots of stuff and then wondered where the food went.
Ambien , give him half a dose. Try that.

Grandmas Post said...

I fixed Brents Lunch at three in the morning when I was on it and I had not fixed his lunch in years!! Ha?