Sunday, October 17, 2010

JUST VISITING

I went to the cemetary just to visit and talk with my baby sister. I miss her so much, we shared many happy moments. I know it is just her body there , she is resting in the arms of Jesus. Sometime I think of her there and am a little jealous, she is seeing heaven and her mansion before me. She said to me many times before we left if anything happen to her before we finished our vacation, do not cut it short to come back. She knew I would.

Nancy would take a day off from work and Jeanette would come over and we would quilt together. She said I did not like points in making a quilt so she would help me with it.
I had them over for supper a few weeks before we left. We played a game of dominoes. Tried to have a family gathering but it did not work out. I keep telling my brothers and sisters, one of us will be gone one of these days, so we better get together as often as we can. I have a gathering between Christmas and the first of every year here at my house, there is always one missing (Sue). This year there will definitely be three missing. I have tried to hold our family together as much as possible.

The tears are flowing while I am trying to write, have had many break downs, she would not want me to be so sad, but if it were me she would feel the same way. I really broke down after maranda left today, she does not like to see me cry. I have wanted to call her so many times, I have her phone # still in my phone. It is hard to erase.
REST IN PEACE MY DEAR SWEET SISTER

No comments: