Friday, May 13, 2011

MOTHER'S DAY

It was a very good day, not much going on but we enjoyed it anyway. I fixed dinner for Coy and I and afterward I made a homemade Peach cobbler and fixed some Home made Ice Cream while it was cooking. In the meantime CW stopped by and enjoyed sharing that with us. It was so good. Nancy stopped by, she got me 3 rose bushes . Rose colored, yellow and pink. We got them set out on Monday. Planning on going Camping Friday and a lot to do before we can go. Went camping had a great time. I could live in my camper it is big, nice with plenty of room. We will not go camping as much this year too many things has happened and I do not feel like doing all the work. There is a lot to get ready for camping especially for longer than 2 weeks. That is what we usually go for.God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my your last post was May. I think you need some alone time to jot your thoughts. I like to read them, Even though we are 2000 miles apart out hearts are always in tune.
Love you Sis