Monday, November 28, 2011

NO TIME TO LOOSE A CROWN

About 5 pm on friday afternoon I was eating a tomato when my front tooth crown fell off in my mouth. Oh and I didn't know what to do. so I got on the phone and tried to call my dentist, no answer so I called his secretary, left message, called his son, no answer. I was so upset I forgot to leave my name and ph. number. I just found out that. I was so upset, Sat we was leaving for our cruise . No front tooth, my spitit was really dampened. It was also the night before gun deer season started, so everyone was in the woods. Oh well life goes on.
I talked to pharmasist at wall mart he called his dad and uncle that builds false teeth , they was at deer camp, they suggested fix-a-dent and carry ambesol just in case you had lot of pain. I carried a bottle of pain medicine I had here. I talked with every hospital to see if they had a dentist on call and no they didnt. LR, Hot Springs, Malvern, PB and no one could help. Icalled dental Hot line, finally one nurse called from Hot line in HS she told me to use super glue, I thought of that but I knew it was so toxic, so that is what I did. Dried tooth and area real well and guess what it worked and I am OK, don't bite down on that side but I think I could. Don't want to take chance.
Dentist said wait until it came back out and would fix it. Just don't want to loose it, it cost about a 1,000 dollars.
All is well and God is Good

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

z"And when the battles over
We shall wear a Crown,
We shall wear a crown,
Yes we shall wear a crown,
And when the battles over
She shall wear a crown
in the new Jerusalem.