Saturday, January 2, 2010

FAMILY

My family means so much to me. I love fixing for them . I told Joann I love doing this for them. Joann said her and Edward would like to do this , maybe next year. They seem so happy together. I just wish everyone could be here just once. It seems someone is missing every year. I miss them when they are not here.I am trying to hold the family together. I plan on the family getting together this summer. Just our immediate family not like last year. That was a lot of work and stress. We sure had a good time today just sitting an talking. Jeanette is so much fun to be with. Her and CW is so comical. They are a perfect pair. Several of them called and told me they sure did appreciat me doing that. I love cooking for a crowd just not for just two. It is hard, I have always cooked for a bunch. I have a hard time cutting down our portions for 2 and we eat on it for several days or I freeze it and eat later.

Have got to go God Bless All.

2 comments:

Nana said...

I LOVE ya'll TOO.....

Anonymous said...

I was missing, Maybe next year I will be there. I sure hope so, Will be so glad when this house sells. We had lookers this weekend but they did not like the freeway.
Oh well, In Gods time.