Wednesday, January 6, 2010

MEDICAL TEST

The last two days I have done without food, which is very hard for me to do. I get the shakes and very weak. I can hardly go. I dranked a lot of broth, chicken and beef. but that did not curb my appetite. I drank lots of water and had to take 36 pills, 4 at a time every 15 minutes. This started at 8:15 am for 5 doses and then at 4:00pm for 4 doses . I had to be at Dr. Hardin at 8:15 Wed morning. I waited with anticipation LOL I dreaded the whole thing. I hate having that done but it has to be. I have so many problens with my colon. Constipation one day and the next diarrhea. I was afraid they was going to notice I was so congested, but they didn't. I was afraid they would not do the test if they knew I was sick. So I spoke very little and very softly. I know there is a danger in getting pneumonia, being put to sleep sick but that was a chance I took since I had set on the pot for 2 days. LOL I did not want to go thru that again. I think I have blowed my nose 50 times today. I sure is sore.
I go Monday for a CT scan.

Coy went back to his ear DR. and did not get a good report, good thing Nancy went with him, I couldn't. His hearing is better but his understanding is not good at all, I already knew there was something different going on. It is very hard living with someone who cannot hear or understand anything you say. They think you say things you did not say and then you have to explain it all over again. I hate to tell him something, just talking, and have him repeat it to someone else. It never comes out like I told him. Sometimes it is embarressing.
I seems like lately we spend a lot of time in Dr. offices. Getting old does that too you .HA

I am going to bed shortly, I am so tired today and feel like crap.
I see the temp is droping but the house is so warm and cozy with the fire going. We have some oil heaters and they keep our house warm. Our furnace has been turned on once this whole winter, sure saves on the gas bill. These heaters are electric and only run our bill up 25 dollars and we have no heating gas bill at all. Our furnace is gas. Our temp tonight is supose to get to 7 degrees, COLD. TOO COLD.

GOOD NIGHT AND GOD BLESS

No comments: