Friday, January 8, 2010

GRANDMA'S PIE

I WILL NEVER LOOK AT A PIE CRUST THE SAME WAY AGAIN

Grannie made such beautiful pies! One day I ask her" How do you get such beautiful pies with the crimp around the edge so even?
"It's a family secret." she said. "So promise not to tell.
I roll out the dough, Then cut a bottom layer and carefully put it in the pie plate.
Then I slowly pour the filling, making sure it's not too full. Next I cut a top layer and put it over the filling.
Finally I take out my teeth and just run them around the edge of the pie crust and they make the nicest even Impressions you ever did see.

SOME FAMILY SECRETS ARE BETTER LEFT SECRET!!!!!!!!

I thought you all would enjoy this. LOL
GOD BLESS

1 comment:

Nana said...

I am SO GLAD I have seen you crimp your pie crusts and KNOW that you do not use Dad's teeth to do that....