Friday, January 29, 2010

QUILTING AND STUFF

This is the time I really need to be quilting, but can't. The adjuster will be here monday, so then I can set my sewing back up in another room of course and get busy. It is very cold and I definitely will be inside. I need to be quilting, quilting, quilting. So glad Sue got us all started at that. THANKS
I got really tickled listening to her talking about her gophers and her radiation. I wonder what she will really do, will she go breath in their hole and give them some of her radiation. I hope it don't make them giants or deformed, but would be nice it would make them sterile, I told her. We had some really good laughs talking about what it would do. She will probably find out knowing her, always curious. HA

I am still not well, my lungs are so bad. That is why I am up at this time of morning, could not breath, so I got up. Jeanette is bad too, I feel so sorry for her and wish I could help. My doctor is still out and I cant find one that I can see for one reason or another. Jeanette's doctor office told me they didn't take patients over 55. I need to have a lot of things checked. I have something wrong and can't get help. Oh well that is OK. My body just went down hill when I got so depressed. Didn't eat a thing for 3 days, just drinked, didn't loose any weight, nothing , that is what thyroid problems will do for you. You can eat nothing and gain 10 lbs. LOL I am still not eating well, some days food does not appeal to me.

I rally don't feel like cooking or doing anything, but now I have this " little bitty fire" and the insurance is coming in cleaning everything in these 2 rooms, pack up everything, replace carpet and disarray everything and my life also, more than it already is. I hate it but I will have clean rooms from top to bottom. This young guy came out yesterday with his little chemical sponge and rubbed it all over the walls, door facings, top of furniture and said "you sure don't have very much dust, just black stuff from the fire. I thought you must not know what dust is. I know there is a lot of dust. I cleaned all glassware in Nov. before the holidays but we have used the fire place here lately with all the cold weather and it creates a lot of dust. Oh well at least he thought I had a clean, neat house. He told us about some houses he has gone into to clean and test. Some really run down and dirty.

They told me to buy new blinds, these would be discarded, cost less than try to clean. So now I have to go shopping, in which I hate. Odd size so I will have to purchase custom blinds. I like the wood ones, easier to keep clean. I get to buy a new lamp shade, maybe I will buy a new lamp instead, one of those tall skinny new ones. Go back in style. HA HA The shade for this lamp will cost more than a new lamp.
Enough rambling, I guess I will try to go and get some more sleep.

God Bless All

No comments: