Wednesday, January 27, 2010

REFUSE TO BE DISCOURAGED

I refuse to be discouraged, To be sad, or to cry.
I refuse to be downhearted, and here's the reason why
I have a God who's mighty, Who's sovereign and supreme.
I have a God who loves me. and I am on His team.
He is all wise and powerful, Jesus is His name;
Through everything is changeable, My God remains the same
My God knows all that's happening: Beginning to the end.
His presence is my comfort.
HE IS MY DEAREST FRIEND
When sickness comes to weaken me, To bring my head down low,
I call upon my mighty God; Into His arms I go
When circumstances threaten to rob me from my peace;
He draws me close unto His breast, Where all my strivings cease.
And when my heart melts within me, And weakness takes control;
He gathers me into his arms, He soothes my heart and soul.
The great "I AM' is with me,
MY LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS
The " Son of the Lord" is my hope. It's in His strength I stand
I refuse to be defeated , My eyes are on my God;
He has promised to be with me, as through this life I trod.
I'm looking past all my circumstances, To Heavens throne above
My prayers have reached the heart of God,
I'm resting in His Love. I give God thanks in everything.
MY EYES ARE ON HIS FACE
THE BATTLE'S HIS, THE VICTORY IS MINE;
HE'LL HELP ME WIN THE RACE
.

No comments: