Friday, May 28, 2010

CAR SHOPPING

We have been car shopping since last Wednesday. We tried out a Dodge Caravan for a week and decided we needed the power doors. Loved the car and the color,(RED) but just not what we needed.. Can you believe we are getting rid of the Van, I can't either but it is gone.

We came through Benton and tried out some more cars we found the perfect one I think.

It is White well it is called cool vanilla, isn't that sharp. I told them when I went on the parking lot I did not want a white or black car. WELL that was not so. That is what we ended up with.
I like it so far but we will be leaving tomorrow for blue grass festival so we will not be driving it much. It is a Chrysler Town and Country, fully loaded, has everything power. The doors are all power, adjustible brake and excellerator peddles. Has a DVD player with head phones, now what did old people like us want with that, grand kids maybe. It has leather seats with stow and go, all seats folds in floor. The only thing is we have to wear seat belts all will ding if not fastened.
We also have heated seats, now why would anyone want that, well I may find out with them being leather and here in Arkansas.
I know it drives better than the Van.
The van served us well for over 15 years and many miles. No major expense on it. Tires and Brakes mostly.

GOD BLESS

2 comments:

Nana said...

And I get to babysit it when ya'll are gone... I really like it, it drives and rides great. Even though I only drove it from your house to mine..

LOVE YA>>.

Anonymous said...

Finally but you still thougth of everyone else when you bought, not what YOU wanted. But that is what parents and g parents do.
Love Sue