Friday, May 28, 2010

MARANDA'S BIRTHDAY

My good ness where has these 11 years gone. It does not seem like it has been not time since she was so tiny. I never know what to do on the kids birthday or what to give them. I will have her this coming week, her so call parents have plans so they needed somewhere for her to stay.
School is out tuesday, she will have to miss the last two days, we are leaving to go to a Blue Grass Festival up near Petit Jean saturday morning. We will not be back until the following week. So she will be with us unless they come get her. So I will do something special with her. Rochell called Sat and wanted to know if we wanted to eat pizza at Mazzio's sunday with them for her birthday, I was a little shocked, didn't invite no one else. I baked her a cake so we did. It was kinda nice. Rochell has not hardly spoke since March when I couldn't take Maranda to Dr. and she had too. Easter , she did not speak at all, Her and Tony was here about 30 minutes and they left, they just needed to drop the kids off.
AS we was sitting eating we discussed what day we would go out to eat this week. She did not remember that tuesday when we was eating, I nearly always take them out to eat or they come over one evening. It was going to be Tuesday instead of thursday this week. I was going to pick them up after school and at 5 we would go eat and then take them home. While we was eating she called and chewed us all out for them not coming home and doing their chores before we went to eat. Needless to say our whole meal was ruined and they eat very little. Oh well that is Rochell.

Also she got a note in January about Maranda not being able to see, her eyes needed to be checked again. She has still not taken care of that so I made her an appt. I should have months ago, but they told me they was going to take care of the kids. Well words don/t mean a thing you have to be a do'er. So today I called Rochell and told her I made her an appt. I said she has not been since april of last year. she said I know, ( I wanted to say a lot more but I didn't ) so I ask her if she wanted to take her or could I. She informed me that Her and Tony was leaving at 8 in the morning and I didn't know they was going anywhere. She said they would leave Maranda bag on the porch and we could pick it up later.
I want to move away from them so bad but the kids needs me here close, I think I make life a little easier, I dont really know. Maybe harder, by living here. We are too old and too much accumulation to move.

Enough of my complaining and rambling. I just hate those two kids has such a bad home life. Kiefer said he was going to live with his memaw, which is his mothers mother. It is a weird situation. Tony needs to step up and be a DAD to his kids. Pray for him
GOD BLESS ALL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That has to be so tough. I am glad I do not know my childrens problems, I am sure they have them, They just keep them to themsleves. Thank God. I can not handle it if I know they are not doing well.
You are in our prayers.