Sunday, May 16, 2010

SUNDAY

I look forward to Sunday, it is my day of relaxing, I love music and the choir singing old songs. I enjoy just praising God in his santuary. So many people just don't realize we are living in the last days' We watched end time movies and the bible is being fulfilled every day and we are just about to the end.
On Sunday in Gods house I have a peace inside me I usually don't have. Depression is a terrible thing to have. There are days that is just not right.
Since Coy had his stroke, he doesn't know what he is doing or saying some days. I have to explain every detail and some times he cannot understand the very simple things. It is real hard to explain. He wants to argue about everything. I try not to argue with him but I feel I have to tell him the way it really is. It is so strange to have him like that. I have to really watch his medicine, nearly every day he will get the bottles down and go over what he is to take when. I fixed his medicing in seperate boxes marked morning and evening. He never knows what day it is so I try to tell him every morning what day it is so he will take the right day, that does not even work. He resents me trying to help him keep things in order. What do I do? Somebody please tell me. Some days I just want to run away. He might think it is Sunday two or three morning a week, he gets up getting ready to go to church. I ask him where he is going, he will reply it is Sunday isn't it , No it is so and so. My nerves are no good anyway. I wish everyday was Sunday, I wish everyday was Sunday, maybe I could handle everything better.

Well enough of my rambling. I need your prayers.
GOD BLESS ALL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you say it three times it will come true. Sorry just kidding. I know this has to be so difficult. I only have to repeat nearly everything I say, At least he knows what day it is. For today.
I cant say much I thought all day, today was Thursday.
Now Dave is home for three days adn looks like good weather is coming, Maybe we can get more done outside, I would love to just slow down and have company over for dinner. Maybe I will do that NEXT WEEK. Sure that will happen, NOT>

Anonymous said...

Lou you need to keep on keeping order there. He can not do it. That is how so many people overdose. NO recall of what they took or did not take. Argue, It does no good, It only hurts your spirit, Just bite your tongue and whisper a prayer. "LORD HELP ME PLEASE"