Thursday, May 13, 2010

GARDEN DAY

It is only 9 am on thursday morning, have got things done today. Picked turnip green, washed and on cooking. They smell so good. Picked onions got them cleaned and washed. Coy carried our preacher some greens and onions. Got apricots on to make baked pies with my wonderful pie crust mix from California. I am about to run out. Don't know if the store is going to ordser it or not. They are carring a lot of the other products made by this company so maybe, before I am out. I have also made a macaroni salad. Having company tonight. My baby sister is supose to come over and she loves my macaroni salad. I made enough she can carry a bowl home with her. I am also fixing chicken breast smothered in french fried onions and cream of chicken soup. We will have to have some corn bread with that also. Sounds like a good meal to me.
I could not believe how out Garden had grew while we was gone. We need to plant okra, the ground is warm but it is also wet. And supose to get rain today. Maybe it will skip us and go
north.
This has been a wonderful day so far. And will continue to be if I can keep my attitude in the right place and not think about the things that goes on around me.
Planning on going to aeobics at 4, I have got to get started back. It helps my knees so much and also keeps my feet and legs from swelling in the summer.

I have got to remember how good God has been to us and all the things he has done.

It is 10 am I think I will have breakfast,
corn bread, turnip greens, green onion and a glass of milk, Don't that sound like a good breakfast. does to me. That is my schedule for today.
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here it is 9 Am and I just ate my cereal. So we almost ate breakfast together. Yummy. LOL
Don't really do turnip greens, David does. Laundry, do that every day, for some reason we sure do mess up a lot of towels.
Pam, Just pray she is happy. That is the only thing you can do. Garden just read my blog, YIKES 8 Rows of Corn.