Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LAUNDRY, LAUNDRY AND MORE LAUNDRY

I have so much laundry even though I wore some outfits 2 days. Towels and dish towels, sheets. I have finally got all of it done, just a few things to press, I try not to have much to press, don't like that. Mainly Coys shirts.
We had a wonderful time and ready to go again.
Carried my sewing machine, my extra one that is, I had no thread. Got it all ready one morning, set up my table and no thread. I had even picked out what I was going to work on. Had it all laid out. I have packed it now so next time I will have it.
I am anxious to go to blue grass festival the last of this month. It will be so good. There is a different group going this time. Four couples I think. Maybe more. In June we will be going to Branson and stay in a Condo. Lots of things planned this summer.
I know our plans can change so fast. Gods plans are not ours.

GOD BLESS ALL

No comments: