Thursday, March 8, 2012

Baking Day

Today is a day of business, Baked cupcakes to take some to my friends at prattsville, Baked a pound cake for us here and have got to bake amish cookies to take to all my friends at the ASH meeting for Saturday morning. Have not been to a state Histo meeting in several years. It will be fun and a day out for me. A lot of retired Histotechs will be there. Also we are going to gather with them a Cozymel's in LR for dinner tomorrow night. Tha is always fun. Coy will probably just sit , what he usually does , He never talks to anyone or says anything. He misses out on so much these times in his life. Have done everything I can to help him hear but it never works, he tears things up and they don't work anymore.

I am so tired and hurt today, I fell this morning when I was coming in at the back door, after taking Kiefer to school, I think it is just now catching up with me. The back of my head hit the concrete and so did my rear end, it has so much padding I dont think it will give me much problem, but I always worry about my back. The longer the day goes the more I hurt, my ribs, my shoulders, and my all overs. Have had a headache also. So clumsy of me.
I stay so tired because I just can't breath very good.. Have got to go lay down.
I am so clumsy and off balance.lately.

No comments: